“We first make our habits, and then our habits make us.” – John Dryden
Discipline is knowing what you want! Determination and Discipline lead to success tomorrow!
Advocare Guiding Principles — They may be the same as yours!
Charlie Ragus developed 10 principles that guide our direction and are the basis of our success.
1. Honor God through our faith, family and friends.
2. Respect and strengthen the family.
3. Believe in the dignity and the importance of the individual.
4. Create a standard of excellence recognized as superior by the direct sales industry.
5. Believe that honor, integrity and principles are the foundation of a great life and company.
6. Commit to mutual loyalty and trust between AdvoCare and its Distributors.
7. Establish and continually improve the vehicle of opportunity and the pursuit of financial freedom for all AdvoCare Distributors.
8. Commit to ongoing personal growth and development through professional training and educational programs.
9. Build self-esteem by promoting a sense of personal worth among all people.
10. Continually expand our market by providing the most effective and highest quality products and service available.